Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A lesson in humility

coming out of a depressive episode is always a lesson in humility. You have to go to classes you haven't set foot in for weeks. See people who might (they ususally don't, but they MIGHT) ask you where you've been. You have to ask for notes and help from teachers. You have to make up assignments, if the teacher lets you. I know tommorrow and the rest of the week will be a continued lesson in humility. Not only am I going to face the world again, but i'm facing some important questions about what to do about my future. I know that God is good and will help me and my family make the right decisions as to what i should do with my life. It's just intimidating when you're facing some of the things i am facing. Intimidating, and humbling.

prayer would be accepted.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know I'm praying for ya girlie. Love ya!!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home