Sunday, September 18, 2005

Third Day's "Cry Out To Jesus"

Yeah, I'm a slacker and am just now listening to the real version and extended version of the song (downloadable from Third Day's website at least I think it still is. . . if it isn't, leave a comment. . .) It's amazing. People have lost so much. This song is powerful. I can relate to it and I'm sure all of us can, because at some point in our lives, we have hurt. The line I really like is "He'll meet you wherever you are" How powerful is that? One thing I know I forget about God is that He will bring me back from wherever I am. I don't have to seek him, he seeks after me. As it says in Hosea, He will allure me from the wilderness. Lord, a tragedy has happened. Let people come to you because of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I don't think the extended version is still up, but the regular version is.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi i love that song it make me cry cue i lost someone with summer and they were soo close to me and i love them soo much just rember that song rmeber that they r with you.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home