Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Top Ten Influential Women in My Life So Far #2

The second woman I am going to highlight in my list is my mommy. My mom is an amazing woman. She has faced her share of challenges in her life. One thing that stands out about my mom is her perseverence. She has stood by my side through the many hospitalizations and just plain crap I've been through. I can't imagine how hard it was for her to take having her middle daughter go through so much. My mommy is such an amazingly strong woman. God has definitely given her strength. She was willing to take my circumstances seriously and get me help, and make me stick with getting help. She dealt with me not wanting to get out of bed and my stubbornness on certain issues. She is amazing. Always has been, always will be.

I LOVE YOU MOMMY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home