Monday, September 19, 2005

The Top Ten Influential Women in My Life So Far.

I have decided that I am going to do a little "series" on my blog. Mark Lee is doing a "songwriting hacks" series, so I'm going to do my own series. This series is entitled "The Top Ten Influential Women in My Life So Far."

So, first of all, this list is in absolutly NO order. I cannot put a level of importance on any of these women's impact on my life.

So, Influential Woman # 1 is *drumroll please*

My current/former therapist Carrie.

Carrie's impact on my life is fairly obvious as she was/is my therapist. Carrie is an incredible woman, her and I spent many hours talking through my issues. She helped me face some of my biggest fears and pointed out some things about myself that I don't think I would have ever seen without help. I saw her regularly for about 2 years. I currently am on an "as needed" basis with her. So yeah, it's been a month since I've seen her and I'm fine. Which is very happy, yet kind of sad.
Although we paid her, she was a true friend. She allowed me to intrude on her life many times when I was in crisis. She came and visited me in the hospital the two times I was in. She is an incredible woman.
The only thing that I don't like is that she isn't a Christian. So yeah, pray for her. Pray that her and her husband will become Christians and that her baby will be raised in a Christian home.

So yeah, that is what I have to say about my former/current therapist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home